Whether you're just starting out or have been in business for many years, membership in the Charles County Chamber is an investment in your business. Let us help you build, manage and expand your business!
When you're ready to become part of this dynamic alliance of over 500 businesses, contact the Chamber office.
Top 5 Reasons to Join the Chamber
- As a member of the Charles County Chamber, you become a part of an organization with a strong credible voice that speaks out on behalf of business and industry.
- Chamber membership can boost your community image and increase your sales. A national survey by The Schapiro Group found that consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber members.
- As a Chamber member, you have access to the most efficient, effective networking system in Charles County, designed to promote your business and expand your customer base.
- The Charles County Chamber works tirelessly to promote our members and provide you with resources and referrals to grow your business.
- Chamber membership allows you to shape your community by participating in projects and special task groups which apply business-oriented solutions to community concerns.
Contact the Chamber
Your Chamber team is waiting to serve you!
The Chamber office is located at 303 Charles St., #100, La Plata, MD 20646, in the historic Carrico Building.
We are open most days (Monday-Friday) from 10:00 AM-4:00 PM, however staff is often out of the office meeting with members. Please call to let us know you're planning to stop by.
You may reach us by phone at (301) 932-6500