Research shows that customers are 63% more likely to do business with companies who are active in their local chamber. Why?... because consumers believe such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers and are involved in the community. (Study conducted by the Schapiro Group for the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, 2012)
The Charles County Chamber of Commerce has many low-cost and no-cost ways to market your business, as well as sponsorship opportunities and paid advertising options. Contact the Chamber for details.
Here are a few more options:
- Get multiple business listings in the searchable Online Directory
- Build your own customized Member Page on the Chamber website
- Get business listing in the Print Directory - by business name, by category, by rep name
- Advertise in the Print Directory (fees apply)
- Advertise on the Chamber website (fees apply)
- Post your business news and updates on your member page on the Chamber website
- New members are recognized on the Chamber website
- Host a networking event - virtual now, in person later
- Host a Grand Opening or Ribbon Cutting celebration
- Host a Business Expansion celebration
- Host a Groundbreaking celebration
- Distribute your materials at Chamber events
- Display the Chamber's 'Proud Member' logo on your website, in your sales materials, on your letterhead
- Post a nonprofit event on the Chamber's Community Calendar
Become a Sponsor
Partnering with the Charles County Chamber of Commerce is an excellent way to market your business and promote your commitment to our community. Chamber programs and events are highly publicized – sign up to sponsor at levels that work for your business.
As a Pay It Forward partner, your company's brand is seen extensively in print and online advertising. Receive valuable public recognition while supporting the work of the
Chamber. Support the events and programs of greatest interest to you and your business. Choose those best suited to your company’s mission and brand, based on the marketing impact you want to make.
Become a sponsor or a Pay It Forward partner and reach Charles County's most influential corporate leaders, mid-level managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, young professionals, educators, elected officials and more.
Sponsorships broaden your competitive edge by elevating your company's image, prestige and credibility! Research shows that customers are 63% more likely to do business with companies who are active in their local chamber. Why?... because consumers believe such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers and are involved in the community.