Askey, Askey & Associates, CPA, LLC is a full-service accounting firm serving clients throughout the Southern Maryland area and beyond, dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs.
We are currently seeking a full-time motivated professional to join our growing team in our La Plata office. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 4 years of experience in public accounting and be experienced with both tax preparation and auditing services.
Job Duties Include:
- Preparation of Federal, State and local tax returns for businesses, individuals and exempt organizations, including multi-state taxation.
- Tax Planning for individuals and businesses.
- Conduct research on new tax laws and regulations.
- Preparation of supporting work papers, including preparation of book and tax journal entries.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of public accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidates are preferred.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work in a paperless environment
- Strong workpaper preparation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Experience with Ultra Tax, Accounting CS and QuickBooks are all strongly preferred.
Interested Candidates, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org